Fantastic food, wonderful wines and all socially distanced of course!
Three course set menu, £45/head, pre-booking required
Wine selected by expert Iain Smith of Smith Wines; wine paired with each course available
Final feast: Saturday 12th of September
Menu released & sign up made live: 6pm on Sunday 30th of August
Some potential FAQs!
How do I register?
- Registration for our final feast will take place on Sunday 30th of August at 6pm through Eventbrite
- Our Eventbrite page can be found here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pop-up-feasts-the-great-barn-tickets
- We will ask for the number of people in your party and your menu options (meat or veggie)
- NB: registering for the event does not guarantee a table (see below)
How much will it cost?
- Our three course set menu feast will cost £45/head or £40/head for a table of 6+, please see the following question for how we will be taking payment
How do I secure a table?
- Our limited number of tables will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis from our registration
- We will email you the following day to let you know if you have nabbed one or not!
- To secure your table we then kindly ask for your food payment of £45/head, all the details will be on that email
When will the menu be released?
- Our menu will be released at the same time as registration goes live
- You will find it on Instagram (@thegreatbarndevon), Facebook (The Great Barn Devon) and on the Eventbrite page itself
What happens if I don’t get a table?
- Don’t worry! We will keep a waitlist from our registration list and if any tables become available we will get in touch, again on a first-come-first-served basis
- If things go well we hope to host more feasts so keep an eye out!
What about drinks?
- Drinks can be purchased on the night, we will keep a tab – card payment only
- There will be an option to purchase 3 glasses of wine, paired by our sommelier with each course, for £15/head
- If you don’t fancy that you can buy drinks as and when you’d like from our drinks menu!
What are you doing about Covid?
- Keeping you all safe is our number one priority so we will be doing all we can to ensure this, in line with Government regulations
- We have carried out a risk assessment and are putting in place all the necessary precautions, if you would like details of these please email email@example.com
How can I keep up to date with all things Pop-Up Feasts?
If I still have a query who should I contact?
- Anything that hasn’t been answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org